How to use recorded in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use recorded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recorded.
- From the customary events recorded in the journal he drew some comfort. (8)
- He had at once begun to tell him of the hanging of the Shoreditch murderer, as recorded in the evening papers. (8)
- It is not recorded that any lawyer ever rebelled against the iron authority of these conditions and stood for truth and conscience. (7)
- It was only in this way, he held, that the intensely personal character of the struggle could be recorded. (9)
- Rabelais and La Fontaine are recorded by their countrymen to have been reveurs. (10)
- This journal, naive and slipshod, recorded without order the current impression of things on her mind. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recorded. Perhaps also see a sentence for repay and ways to use recurring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recorded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.