A sentence for the word recording. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use recording in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recording.
- During his covert shoots the Squire had the habit of recording his impressions in a mental note-book. (8)
- He supposed that he was recording and classifying, but he was creating and vivifying. (9)
- He was in that hypersenstive and nervous state favourable for recording currents foreign to itself. (8)
- It must reduce this to the business of observing, recording, and comparing; to analyzing the material before it, and then synthetizing its impressions. (9)
- Nothing more worthy of recording occurred before our arrival at Meurice on the third day of our journey. (6)
- You speak like a fellow recording the devout observances of a great dame with her minor and superior, ecclesiastical comforters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recording. Perhaps also see a sentence for righteous and ways to use restitution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recording in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.