A sentence for the word recurrence. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use recurrence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recurrence.
- But, by the recurrence to that scene, he had checked her sensitive developing emotion. (10)
- Cecilia murmured to herself a dozen times, undisturbed by the recurrence of it. (10)
- Evidently she consented to the recurrence of a vexatious dissension for the enjoyment of having him with her hourly. (10)
- Her brows gloomed at a recurrence to that subject. (10)
- It wanted but that one drop to make a recurrence to the work impossible. (10)
- Its recurrence was regular, but as slow as the tolling of a death knell. (1)
- Mavering first woke in the morning with the mechanical recurrence of that shame and grief which each day had brought him since Alice refused him. (9)
- My cowardice shrank from provoking a recurrence to the theme. (10)
- She must have his consent to speak to her mother, and prevent a recurrence of these silly scenes. (10)
- When Diana came to Copsley, Lady Dunstane remarked on the recurrence of the name of Miss Paynham in the list of her guests. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recurrence. Perhaps also see a sentence for richards and ways to use reasonably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recurrence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.