Examples of refinement sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use refinement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for refinement.
- Dennant, and began speaking in a voice that was a sort of abstract of refinement. (8)
- From this I learnt that simplicity is the keenest weapon and a beautiful refinement of cleverness; and I affected it extremely. (10)
- Had she done so, she would have failed to catch Wilfrid, whose soul thirsted for poetical refinement and filmy delicacies in a woman. (10)
- He had found the fair and youthful original woman of refinement and station desired by him. (10)
- In spite of the strange disharmony, the room had a sort of refinement. (8)
- Reconciled for the hour were the contesting instincts in the nature of this youth the adoration of feminine refinement and the susceptibility to sensuous impressions. (10)
- Society in Columbus at that day had a pleasant refinement which I think I do not exaggerate in the fond retrospect. (9)
- The gallant cornet adored delicacy and a gilded refinement. (10)
- The ladies were glad to observe it, seeing that it lent her an air of refinement, and proved her sensible to correction. (10)
- They are the source of all refinement, and I do not believe that the best art in any kind exists without them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for refinement. Perhaps also see a sentence for reticent and ways to use remorseful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use refinement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.