Sentences with resent. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use resent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resent.
- And Pasiance, who seemed to resent this, soon slipped away and went wandering about amongst the pines. (8)
- But she did not go on to resent the disparagement which she had invited. (9)
- He did not apparently resent it, but she fancied him hurt in his acquiescence. (9)
- He was very irritable, and seemed especially to resent her music lessons, alluding to them with a sort of sneering impatience. (8)
- I resent your conduct much too deeply. (8)
- I have no such injuries to resent. (4)
- Isabella could not be aware of the pain she was inflicting; but it was a degree of wilful thoughtlessness which Catherine could not but resent. (4)
- She understood these ladies and their compassion for Alice, and she did not in the least resent it. (9)
- The elemental part of marriage was not the trouble; if she did not herself feel passion, she did not resent his. (8)
- There was about the whole business that which English people especially resent. (8)
- This would have amused her, nine times out of ten, but the tenth time had come when she chose to resent it. (9)
- Very often we struck our feet against the dead; more frequently against those who still had spirit enough to resent it with a moan. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resent. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use reverently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.