Sentences with resigned. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use resigned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resigned.
- After certain scattered attempts to bring them upon Besworth, he shrugged, and resigned himself, but without looking happy. (10)
- At Piccadilly Circus, losing patience, we beckoned to a four-wheeler and resigned ourselves to a long, slow journey. (8)
- He resigned him to Laetitia in the hall, that he might have the pleasure of conducting the ladies to their carriage. (10)
- He resigned himself to it in the end, and lastingly contemplated the apparition. (10)
- He had become resigned to her perpetual lamentation and living Suttee for his defunct rival. (10)
- He was soon pretty well resigned. (4)
- Mel understands her son and his state of mind well enough not to insist, and is resigned to the melancholy consequence. (10)
- Our diplomacy, after dancing with all the suppleness of stilts, gravely resigned the gift of motion. (10)
- She expected him in this event to do as he pleased, and she resigned herself to it with considerable comfort in holding him accountable. (9)
- She feared in her bosom, and resigned herself. (10)
- They resumed the duet, and she resigned herself to have her cars boxed with nonsense. (10)
- What if he resigned everything! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resigned. Perhaps also see a sentence for republicans and ways to use reverently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resigned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.