Sentences with meek. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use meek in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for meek.
- Ezra Meek gave up the ghost prematurely, with a couplet, at eighty-one. (10)
- Fleetwood read the name of the family of Meek on several boards at the head of the graves. (10)
- Her look of meek despair was hauntingly sad with Anthony on his way home. (10)
- Jonathan Meek died at the age of ninety-five. (10)
- One of his sons followed him, meek and subdued. (8)
- She stood so nobly meek. (10)
- She was again a meek, mute woman. (8)
- The character of Herr Johannes he entirely discarded: an Imperial officer in his uniform, sword in belt, could scarcely continue that meek performance. (10)
- They began praising him, too, like meek creatures. (10)
- Wives may be too meek. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for meek. Perhaps also see a sentence for milk and ways to use merritt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use meek in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.