A sentence using the word revolting. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use revolting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for revolting.
- All I had to wash down this revolting mixture was neat brandy: a revolting beverage in itself. (2)
- And while she waited for him to come, her pride began revolting. (8)
- He was more keenly conscious of the incongruous nature of the situation than affected by its perils; it was revolting, but absurd. (1)
- I call that revolting. (8)
- It was an ugly and sickening business: to all that was artistic in his nature, revolting, brutal, in bad taste. (1)
- On the other hand, not to defend the suit, considering what we know, is, apart from ethics, revolting to my instincts as a fighter. (8)
- She declares the proposal revolting. (10)
- The manoeuvres of selfishness and duplicity must ever be revolting, but I have heard nothing which really surprises me. (4)
- There was something revolting in having to plead like this; plead that she should warm his eyes with her beauty. (8)
- There was something revolting in the thought! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for revolting. Perhaps also see a sentence for roam and ways to use restaurant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use revolting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.