Sentences with sagacity in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sagacity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sagacity.
- A dull sense of genuine sagacity inspired him to remind Annette of it. (10)
- Crawford sure of her, and been delighted with his own sagacity. (4)
- He has sharpened, but he has narrowed; his sagacity has turned into suspicion, his caution to meanness, his courage to ferocity. (9)
- His sagacity knew this, but it knew too that he could not stop that beating, nor would if he could. (8)
- His intuitive sagacity counselled him to strive for pathos to move her. (10)
- It was necessary to him to follow his abashed sagacity up to the mark of his happy animation. (10)
- My father appealed to the sagacity of the matron. (10)
- The principal characteristic of the second nephew, Adrian Harley, was his sagacity. (10)
- This feeling likewise led him to place a blind reliance on her sagacity and sense of what was just, and what should be performed. (10)
- To imagine, invent, and believe, were spontaneous with Beppo when has practical sagacity was not on the stretch. (10)
- Wilfrid had the sagacity to perceive, and the keen apprehension of ridicule to shrink from, the picture. (10)
- You have a sort of sagacity. (10)
- You have hit upon my worst with commendable sagacity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sagacity. Perhaps also see a sentence for soreness and ways to use safer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sagacity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.