Sentences for salutes. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use salutes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for salutes.
- He reins up within a respectful distance of the corps commander and salutes. (1)
- He sips, and in his eyes the world grows rosy, and he exchanges mute or monosyllable salutes here and there. (10)
- He tossed some money on the bar to aid in warming the assemblage, and received numerous salutes as he passed out. (10)
- Salutes were performed with lifted hats, nods, and bows. (10)
- The man whom he salutes as his Chief gave him word to go there. (10)
- The young officer salutes again, wheels his horse, and rides straight toward the crest of the hill! (1)
- They exchanged cards and formal salutes, and parted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for salutes. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use satisfactory in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use salutes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.