How to use saluting in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use saluting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for saluting.
- Earlier than usual, she was riding next day in the Row, alone for perhaps two minutes, and Sir Lukin passed her, formally saluting. (10)
- Fleetwood said something to Gower; he swung round, beheld the ladies and advanced to them, saluting. (10)
- He caught sight of friends, and threw up the window, saluting them. (10)
- He had to turn round to acknowledge it, and he was saluting and returning salutations pretty well all along the line of their progress. (9)
- He opened the door for them, and stood with his fingers to his cap saluting, in the effect of being a whole file of grenadiers. (9)
- Old Heythorp raised a saluting hand to the level of his chest and moving to an arm-chair, lowered himself into it. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for saluting. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use salutes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use saluting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.