How to use satire in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use satire in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for satire.
- Byron had splendid powers of humour, and the most poetic satire that we have example of, fusing at times to hard irony. (10)
- Generally, however, the English elect excel in satire, and they are noble humourists. (10)
- His published exercises in Satire produce a flush of the article in the Reviews of his books. (10)
- How lurid a satire was flung on events by the proximity of the dates! (10)
- Humour, Satire, Irony, pounce on it altogether as their common prey. (10)
- Insensibility to Satire, he likened to the hard-mouthed horse; which is doomed to the worser thing in consequence. (10)
- It may be as little wonderful that the satire has no effect. (10)
- Only her enthusiasm required rousing by circumstances; it was less at the brim than her satire. (10)
- The laughter of satire is a blow in the back or the face. (10)
- The squire came in to them, groaning over his boots, cross with his fragile wife, and in every mood for satire, except to receive it. (10)
- There must be the moralist in the satirist if satire is to strike. (10)
- They approve of Satire, because, like the beak of the vulture, it smells of carrion, which they are not. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for satire. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoky and ways to use sarcasm in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use satire in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.