Sentences with scare in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use scare in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scare.
- Anger replaced that momentary scare. (8)
- Finally, all that dress-making in the house began to scare him with vague apprehensions in regard to his own dress. (9)
- I am not aware that my countenance can show a scare. (10)
- I can scare up the money for that. (8)
- If one loves, a little thing will scare one. (8)
- Of course I refer to the ad pages; the rest of our exception is as offensive with pictures and scare heads as all the rest. (9)
- The reflection that it has been to no purpose will neither scare you nor instruct you. (10)
- They hold up the nobles to the hatred of the democracy, and the democracy to scare the nobles. (10)
- Unfortunately the scare had died down again almost at once; and the passing of danger always left her rather irritable. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scare. Perhaps also see a sentence for sowerby and ways to use scenery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scare in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.