Sentences for cow. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cow.
- He noticed, too, the mournful head of a sheltering cow that was chewing at the hedge. (8)
- In the meadow beyond a cow was brushing against the hedge. (8)
- Listen, for comparison, to an unleavened society: a low as of the udderful cow past milking hour! (10)
- My dear, the Duke visiting you, you cow that infamous Strike of yours. (10)
- Pendyce imported a new kind of cow, or partridge, and built a wing to the schools. (8)
- That June would have trouble with the fellow was as plain as a pikestaff; he had no more idea of money than a cow. (8)
- The companies defendant had contended that the recourse of the property-owners was against, not them, but the owner of the cow. (7)
- Why could not human beings let their troubles be as this cow left the flies that clung about her eyes? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cow. Perhaps also see a sentence for camps and ways to use course in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.