How do you use startle in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use startle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for startle.
- And they had not stolen, they had bought the powder, only intending to startle. (10)
- Gently, so as not to startle her, he raised her hand a little, bent, and kissed it. (8)
- He did not want to startle her; yet must contrive that she had no chance to evade him by flight. (8)
- It gave her, too, another chance to startle out of him the reason of the feud. (8)
- There was nothing in that book to startle him or make him think. (8)
- They talked marvellously alike, so as to startle Count Kollin: and supposing he was not Alvan, it would be a bitter disappointment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for startle. Perhaps also see a sentence for skies and ways to use starts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use startle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.