Frighten sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use frighten in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for frighten.
- A few characters too many must not frighten us. (4)
- But no, you are not going; you want to frighten me. (10)
- But scarcely anything less than the wild alarum of a tocsin will frighten him. (10)
- I wish my dear Charlotte that you could but behold these Scotch giants; I am sure they would frighten you out of your wits. (4)
- She met with nothing, however, to distress or frighten her. (4)
- Some one said it was a pity to frighten them, but there would necessarily be more or less noise. (7)
- The word is uninstructive: it does not frighten. (10)
- These letters will frighten the receivers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for frighten. Perhaps also see a sentence for frown and ways to use frenzy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use frighten in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.