A sentence for the word schoolmaster. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use schoolmaster in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for schoolmaster.
- But, anyway, if you give in a grudging spirit, or the spirit of a schoolmaster, what can you expect? (8)
- Her tone of disappointment with the schoolmaster bit him, and it flattered him. (10)
- His view of the business of the schoolmaster plucked him from the whirl. (10)
- I pictured to myself some grizzled, apple-cheeked, country schoolmaster fluting in his bit of a garden in the clear autumn sunshine. (2)
- The schoolmaster ploughs to make a richer world, I hope. (10)
- The village schoolmaster dropped in to speak with the stranger. (2)
- Then she learned to think he could do more for the world as the schoolmaster. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for schoolmaster. Perhaps also see a sentence for stopping and ways to use scheming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use schoolmaster in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.