Sentences for self-preservation. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use self-preservation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for self-preservation.
- But already our retreating men, in obedience to their officers, their courage and their instinct of self-preservation, had formed along the fence and opened fire. (7)
- Do you remember when the war broke out, how angry you were with me because I said we were fighting from a sense of self-preservation? (8)
- No room but for perfection, self-preservation, the survival of the fittest! (8)
- Self-preservation, not vengeance, breathed that whisper. (10)
- True, there were the immemorial laws of self-preservation and retaliation, both of which were liberally interpreted. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for self-preservation. Perhaps also see a sentence for safeguard and ways to use sensible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use self-preservation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.