Sentence with word sentinel. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sentinel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sentinel.
- A sentinel, who ought to have been shot, sat by the embers, his carbine across his lap, his chin upon his breast. (7)
- An Austrian sentinel looked on passively, and a police inspector peeringly. (10)
- Emilia enjoined him to rest where he was, and wait for her on that spot like a faithful sentinel, whatsoever ensued. (10)
- He thought his appearance familiar and had at first no doubt of having given him the pass which had satisfied the sentinel. (1)
- I could not expect you to be everlastingly the sentinel of love. (10)
- In this mad attempt I ran upon a more vigilant sentinel, posted in the heart of a thicket, who fired at me without challenge. (7)
- It was the head of one of the bargefaced men of the British Isles, broad, and battered flattish, with sentinel eyes. (10)
- She turned her head from him to the diplomatist, and he had to remain like a sentinel at her feet. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sentinel. Perhaps also see a sentence for state-room and ways to use seek in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sentinel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.