Sentences for shaded. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use shaded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shaded.
- A holm oak tree shaded one corner, and its thick dark foliage gave an unexpected depth to the green smoothness of the scene. (8)
- Cousin Teresa, tall and thin, with hard, red cheeks, shaded her pleasant eyes with her hand. (8)
- He had a shaded drop-light in front of him, and in its glow his beautiful and benignly noble head had a dignity peculiar to him. (9)
- His fingers shaded a lamp, and reddened against the fitful darkness that ever and anon went leaping up the wall. (10)
- Life had been a picture with blurred outlines melting into a softly shaded whole. (8)
- The light from the shaded piano-candle fell on her neck, leaving her face rather in shadow. (8)
- The light was shaded. (8)
- The paths are shaded by tall box-wood hedges. (10)
- The room was pinned about with other sketches, which showed with fantastic indistinctness in the shaded gaslight. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shaded. Perhaps also see a sentence for same and ways to use showered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shaded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.