Sentence using the word shrieked. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use shrieked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shrieked.
- Adding shrieked her delight, and he was flattered into going on. (9)
- Again she shrieked: she thought she was on fire. (10)
- Algernon shrieked his commands; Sedgett thundered his. (10)
- Her critical judgement would at another moment have shrieked at it. (10)
- She shrieked, and fell back in a swoon of horror. (10)
- Such it seemed to her, till she could have shrieked; but only a few fresh tears started down her cheeks, and she lay enduring it. (10)
- Suddenly she shrieked aloud and her mistress sank together and covered her face with her hands. (5)
- Surely, Kadza shrieked, and rushed forward to him from the crowd, yet he said nothing, and was as one frozen. (10)
- They shrieked at beholding their goose vanish in a pot for stewing. (10)
- They shrieked in his ears, plucked at his fingers. (10)
- When hear you a thrilling Tory speech that carries the country with it, save when the incendiary Radical has shrieked? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shrieked. Perhaps also see a sentence for shyness and ways to use shortly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shrieked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.