Use shrieks in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use shrieks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shrieks.
- Before her shrieks could bring succour, Luigi was bounding across the court with the letter in his possession. (10)
- He saw nothing but a blurred and moving object, but the moans were more distinct than ever, interrupted at briefer intervals by sharper shrieks. (1)
- It shrieks and yells with ugliness here and there but it never loses its spirits. (9)
- It was the signal for shrieks of laughter. (8)
- Neighbours might have required an explanation of shrieks, he confessed. (10)
- Tears and shrieks accompany the descent of the gastronome. (10)
- The shrieks and snortings of the horse and cows, the steady whirr of the flames, drowned all lesser sounds. (8)
- The roaring Easter with its shrieks and whistles at her ribands was not favourable to speech. (10)
- The third time he uttered a threat that sprang an answer from her bosom in shrieks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shrieks. Perhaps also see a sentence for screen and ways to use shuddering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shrieks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.