Sinned sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sinned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sinned.
- And, as though she had sinned, wronged the gentle essence of her nature, she hurried away. (8)
- But the compromise was vain, for he sinned again in an explosion against appearances. (10)
- He had sinned unknowingly, and that is not a spiritual sin; the chastisement confers the pardon. (10)
- More adorable in your errors that you are than others by their virtues, you have sinned through excess of the qualities men prize. (10)
- She had sinned, and her suffering was manifest. (10)
- Sinned against, I am sure. (8)
- The consciousness of owing a debt of gratitude to those, against whom she had sinned so heavily, oppressed her. (5)
- The spaniel John, who still nurtured a belief that he had sinned, came and lay down very close against his leg. (8)
- The woman he could not forgive; she had sinned every way. (10)
- While you considered me as having sinned against Emma Woodhouse, I could deserve nothing from either. (4)
- Yet he was a gentleman capable of apprehending simultaneously that he sinned against his pride in the means he adopted to comfort his nature. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sinned. Perhaps also see a sentence for suite and ways to use simple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sinned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.