Sentence with word sinners. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sinners in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sinners.
- All his hopes of using it in his profession to make hardened sinners confess their misdeeds, were therefore, vain. (5)
- His men, he said, had confessed their sin similarly to the crab in a hole, with one claw out, as the way of sinners was. (10)
- I am sorry to say my somber news affected these sinners in a way that was shocking. (7)
- One night he took Master Nevil out with him, and they hunted down a couple of sinners that showed fight against odds. (10)
- People were virtuous in past days: they counted their sinners. (10)
- Thackeray may have appeared cynical to the devout by keeping him from a station in the pulpit among congregations of the many convicted sinners. (10)
- Yes, you hate sin; it is dreadful; but you should never speak falsely to sinners, for that does not teach them to repent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sinners. Perhaps also see a sentence for state-room and ways to use simple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sinners in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.