Slay example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use slay in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slay.
- Pierce it, slay it, trample it under. (10)
- She slew my lord on board a packet-boat; she bears the arrows that slay. (10)
- The scarred face behind the lid would slay him through the wood. (1)
- Thus did Carlo slay his old enemy who would have served as his friend. (10)
- We do not slay damsels for a sacrifice to propitiate celestial wrath; nor do we revel in details of slaughter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slay. Perhaps also see a sentence for sensation and ways to use sleeping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slay in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.