How to use slim in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use slim in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slim.
- But drawing near, he wondered if they would like him, a stranger, to come into their splashing group; he felt shy, approaching that slim nymph. (8)
- He himself was rather like that yellow cane-pale, and slim, and jointed, with features arching just a little, like the arching of its handle. (8)
- He was a soft-voiced youth; slim and tall and dark, like Angelo, but with a more studious forehead. (10)
- Her eyes were half-closed, her cheeks rather pale, and her fair hair, cut quite short, curled into her slim round neck. (8)
- I knew them slim as demoiselles. (10)
- In his slim boating-attire his figure looked heroic. (10)
- She bent forward, in her slim, tall figure, with her hands outstretched, and with her tender voice breaking at times in her entreaty. (9)
- She held up a slim foot and touched his knee. (8)
- She paused with the cue poised on the bridge of her slim hand, and shook her crop of short dark chestnut hair. (8)
- Solemnly he took that cool, slim hand and laid it to his cheek. (8)
- Still there, in the window, were the slim pumps, the patent leathers with cloth tops, the sooty riding boots. (8)
- This slim maiden, so simple and fine and pretty, was pleased, then, at the touch of his lips! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slim. Perhaps also see a sentence for sluggish and ways to use sleeves in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slim in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.