Speculate sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use speculate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for speculate.
- A stoppage in the tune, and a prolonged squeal of the instrument, gave the congregation below matter to speculate upon. (10)
- And besides, we cannot surely require a Government to speculate in the future, can we? (10)
- Any attempt to speculate pitched me back into darkness. (10)
- At Raynham they look up at the sky and speculate that Richard is approaching fairly speeded. (10)
- Before the evening was over, he gathered enough of the facts, and had to speculate only on the designs. (10)
- Danvers was left to speculate. (10)
- It charmed him too much for him to speculate on it. (10)
- It would be better if you did not speculate so much on what we think. (8)
- Nevertheless, an intellectual demon-imp very lively in his head urged him to speculate on such a contest between them, and weigh the engaging forces. (10)
- She took it for a mania to speculate on herself. (10)
- They have no speculation, and they hate with a deep hatred those who speculate with thought. (8)
- We have to speculate which way does the giant incline to go? (10)
- What on earth the young gentleman meant he was at a loss to speculate. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for speculate. Perhaps also see a sentence for surged and ways to use spectacles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use speculate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.