Speculating in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use speculating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for speculating.
- An anecdote of immediate diversion was wanted, expected: and Fenellan sat stupidly speculating upon whether the doctor knew of a cupboard locked. (10)
- And let us hold off from speculating when there is or but seems a shadow of unholiness over that mole-like business. (10)
- By degrees, the visible asserted its authority; his look on the coin fell to speculating. (10)
- Have you been simply speculating? (10)
- He caught himself speculating on that, as on a danger. (10)
- I am unerring when I set to speculating on my back. (10)
- She rose with a strength not her own: not comforted, and no longer speculating. (10)
- Still, he was not justified in living beyond his means to that end, speculating rashly, and concealing his actual circumstances. (10)
- Then he fell to speculating upon what was behind it. (1)
- Tom informed him that Major Strike was speculating. (10)
- Yes, but we are speculating on the matter seriously, as though it were one of intimate concern to the family. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for speculating. Perhaps also see a sentence for sheets and ways to use speculated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use speculating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.