Use speculations in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use speculations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for speculations.
- A load of dusky wonders and speculations pressed at her bosom. (10)
- And what has a lawyer to do with a dainty lady, who will constantly distract him with finicking civilities and speculations in unprofitable regions? (10)
- But he soon abandoned speculations, which may be compared to a shaking anemometer that will not let the troubled indicator take station. (10)
- Certain positive calculations were running side by side with the speculations in vapour. (10)
- Excited to guess and guess, Beauchamp swept on to speculations of a madness that seized him bodily at last. (10)
- He set my speculations astray by hinting that the request for the stopping of the case might be a blind. (10)
- He shut the door upon picture and speculations, returning to them by another door. (10)
- His wrath was partially quieted by the new speculations offered up to it. (10)
- I know the danger of indulging such speculations. (4)
- The noisy sympathy and wild speculations of the Tinleys and Copleys had to be endured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for speculations. Perhaps also see a sentence for scholars and ways to use splendour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use speculations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.