Sentences with state-room in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use state-room in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for state-room.
- Burnamy looked into the dining-saloon and the music-room, with the notion of trying for some naps there; then he went to his state-room. (9)
- His room-mate was still absent, but he was now represented by his state-room baggage, and Burnamy tried to infer him from it. (9)
- March wished that he could have brought some report from the outer world to cheer his wife, as he descended to their state-room. (9)
- She decided to speak with Ellen as soon as possible, and she meant to follow her to her state-room when they left the table. (9)
- There was no longer any question of changing their state-room. (9)
- There was the great door leading to the first landing and state-room; and opposite exactly there was the panel of the secret passage. (10)
- When it was all over, he went down into his state-room, and shut himself in, and let his misery rollover him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for state-room. Perhaps also see a sentence for spared and ways to use strenuously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use state-room in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.