Statements sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use statements in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for statements.
- Dry material statements presented the reality she doated to think of. (10)
- He proffered a candid admission of the truth of the charge; adding, that he stood likewise prepared with an unlimited number of statements. (10)
- How far was his big brother within reach of mere unphilosophic statements; how far was he going to attend to facts? (8)
- It was like him to veil his longings under such dry statements. (8)
- Nataly saw them both alert, in the terrible manner peculiar to both, for the directest of the bare statements. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for statements. Perhaps also see a sentence for suitable and ways to use stifled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use statements in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.