A sentence for the word states. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use states in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for states.
- Altogether, the entire judicial system of the Connected States of America was inefficient, disreputable, corrupt. (7)
- Early one pleasant morning shortly afterward two United States marshals were observed by the roadside in a suburb of the town. (7)
- I really cannot be plaguing myself for ever with all the new poems and states of the nation that come out. (4)
- In states of dubitation under impelling elements, the instinct pointing to courageous action is, besides the manlier, conjecturably the right one. (10)
- Our invasion of the Gulf States had apparently failed. (7)
- The paper imputes nothing, it states. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for states. Perhaps also see a sentence for strawberry and ways to use steaming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use states in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.