Use stirring in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use stirring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stirring.
- A scent of wood-smoke was abroad, and some dry plant rustled ever so faintly in what little wind was stirring. (8)
- Bennet was stirring the fire. (4)
- He wanted stirring, cheering; in her house he had it. (10)
- His friend Victor set it stirring: Victor had here what he aimed at! (10)
- It hovered indefinitely, and clouded people, without stirring him to any resolve. (10)
- Summer and winter he sat there among his books, seldom stirring abroad by day except for a walk, and by night yet more rarely. (9)
- The stirring cordial day had put new breath in him. (10)
- The smoke of pipes curling over the numberless heads was the most stirring thing about them. (10)
- We could hear the people stirring in the post-office, and I met our postman going for his letter-bag. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stirring. Perhaps also see a sentence for scrutiny and ways to use stick in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stirring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.