Use strict in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use strict in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strict.
- He and his lawyers had them under strict control. (10)
- He complains of the exclusiveness of the port of Oporto, and would have strict alliance between Portugal and England, with mutual privileges. (10)
- He is so very strict and scrupulous in his notions; over-scrupulous I must say. (4)
- I have proved to him that with economy, and strict attention to business, he need do nothing as long as he lives. (9)
- In short, he staked off a hill claim in strict accordance with the local mining laws of Hurdy-Gurdy and put up the customary notice. (1)
- Now it was impossible to do openly the least thing that strict convention did not find desirable. (8)
- The fleet established a strict blockade of every port in Scamadumclitchclitch, and not a clove of garlic could enter the island. (7)
- The opposite of strict. (8)
- The party was so large that the invitations overflowed the strict bounds of society at some points. (9)
- To-day the art was ravishingly companionable with her sweet-lighted face: too sweet, too vividly meaningful for pretty, if not of the strict severity for beautiful. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strict. Perhaps also see a sentence for screen and ways to use stamping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strict in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.