Stupefaction example sentences. Students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use stupefaction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stupefaction.
- At first, it was a sort of stupefaction; but every moment was quickening her perception of the horrible evil. (4)
- Doctor considering within himself under the arch of his lofty frown of stupefaction. (10)
- He asked if Annette was at home, and to his great stupefaction heard that she had gone to London for a week. (10)
- He sprang back, and after an instant of stupefaction he pulled open the door behind him and ran out into the street. (9)
- His first sensation was a sort of stupefaction of relief that had in it an element of anger. (8)
- In a stupefaction, he confessed to himself that he could say actually nothing. (10)
- She had come out of her stupefaction, and she wore no theatrical looks of cheerfulness. (10)
- The captain has been paraded on the promenade, to the stupefaction of the foreigner. (10)
- Their stupefaction refreshed him. (10)
- Upon this he awoke from his dreamy-looking stupefaction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stupefaction. Perhaps also see a sentence for sentiment and ways to use stubborn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stupefaction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.