Use subjected in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use subjected in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subjected.
- A beautiful woman choosing to rhapsodize has her way, and is not subjected to the critical commentary within us. (10)
- A rich Golampi is naturally regarded with contempt and suspicion, is shunned by the good and respectable and subjected to police surveillance. (7)
- I call it his subject; but I think it was he who was subjected. (2)
- I fancied he had subjected her to some degree of trifling. (10)
- Men do not heartily bow their heads until they have subjected the aspirant to some personal contest, and find themselves overmatched. (10)
- Rarely has a soul been so subjected to its own force. (10)
- Romfrey would be subjected to legal proceedings. (10)
- The two Generals, who were close friends, discussed the attack to which he had been subjected. (10)
- This was another of the many forms of intoxication to which circumstances subjected the poor lover. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subjected. Perhaps also see a sentence for screen and ways to use support in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subjected in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.