Sentences for subjective. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use subjective in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subjective.
- All was correct, and if of a funereal correctness to me, I am sure this effect was purely subjective. (9)
- He imagined it very dramatic, and he was surprised to find it in his experience so largely subjective. (9)
- It would have been more difficult to put these down, if the process had not been so largely, so almost entirely subjective. (9)
- Sometimes I was tempted to think it the voice of a neighbouring waterfall, and sometimes a subjective result of the utter stillness of the hill. (2)
- The objective and the subjective. (9)
- There were meadow-larks and robins without as well as within, and it was no subjective plough that turned the earliest furrows in those opulent fields. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subjective. Perhaps also see a sentence for sacred and ways to use suburbs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subjective in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.