Use subservient in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use subservient in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subservient.
- He knew, for he had them safe in the locked chamber of his breast, to yield him subservient responses. (10)
- Her attention was automatic, complete, monosyllabic; she did not appear to fatigue herself by an over-sympathetic comprehension, nor was she subservient. (8)
- I thought our judgments were given us merely to be subservient to those of neighbours. (4)
- It is powerful only while subservient. (10)
- Neither with waxen optics nor with subservient jointings did she go through her pathways of the world. (10)
- Their superior strength and knowledge are made subservient to the distaff of the weaker and shallower: they crown her queen; her look is their mandate. (10)
- Women were, like Life itself, creatures to be watched, carefully used, and kept duly subservient. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subservient. Perhaps also see a sentence for scholars and ways to use subjects in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subservient in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.