Surcharged in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use surcharged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for surcharged.
- Arthur went about with the moony air of surcharged sweetness, and a speculation on it, alternately tiptoe and prostrate. (10)
- But having seen it, and for the first time, as he believed, his passion for the woman causing it became surcharged with bitterness, atrabiliar. (10)
- It was impossible for Richard to return; his heart was surcharged. (10)
- Nevertheless, the youth was surcharged with gaiety. (10)
- Surcharged with unassimilated news of events, that made a thunder in her head, Aminta walked down the garden path, meeting Selina and bearing her on. (10)
- The tremendous excitement of the Alpine solitudes was like a stringent wine to his surcharged spirit. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for surcharged. Perhaps also see a sentence for shielded and ways to use surveying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use surcharged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.