How do you use tame in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tame in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tame.
- Ay, but nature, if we are to tame these men, must be swathed and concealed, partly stifled, absolutely stifled upon occasion. (10)
- He brought her peace, he brought her old throning self back to her, and he was handsome and tame as a leopard-skin at her feet. (10)
- Her powers of dazzling kept him tame; they did not stamp her mark on him. (10)
- How anxious are the tame birds to do the wild birds good. (8)
- I should like you to see Cold Steel leading Tame Fire about, and imagining the taming to be her work! (10)
- In them tame birds pluck wild birds naked. (8)
- The finish was tame to this. (9)
- There is in some human souls, Monsieur, what cannot be made tame. (8)
- They do a good work while they attend with their theories to the sick and the tame old, and the good unfortunate deserving. (8)
- Tracy flew leaping to one of the great houses where he was tame cat. (10)
- You are all the sweeter to me for not being tame. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tame. Perhaps also see a sentence for thwart and ways to use tall in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tame in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.