How do you use throbbed in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use throbbed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for throbbed.
- And the more that feeling throbbed within her, the harder her face and her voice grew. (8)
- But her heart belied these reflections, for it throbbed so violently that it ached. (5)
- Far away on the further; bank throbbed some huge machine, not stilled as yet. (8)
- He had told her that his heart had throbbed more anxiously during her daring feats than on the bloodiest field of battle. (5)
- Her heart throbbed distressfully; at the stir of wind-breath or any distant note of clamour she stopped, and held her breathing. (8)
- Her veins throbbed; her whole soul was alive with cunning. (8)
- His wounds throbbed and his forehead was moist. (10)
- I throbbed with excitement, though I sat looking out of the windows into the subterranean atmosphere quite still and firm. (10)
- My heart throbbed; yet she was within range of a mile and a half, and I did not wish to be taken to her. (10)
- Then her spirit revolted with such turbulence, and the blood so throbbed in her, that she could hardly lie still. (8)
- Yet he throbbed for being near her took impression of her figure, the play of her features, the carriage of her body. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for throbbed. Perhaps also see a sentence for thursday and ways to use threat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use throbbed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.