Sentences using the word throbs. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use throbs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for throbs.
- But he could only feel-confused and battered feelings, with now and then odd throbs of pleasure of which he was ashamed. (8)
- He multiplied images, projected visions, nestled in his throbs to drug and dance his brain. (10)
- He refused to believe in it, but the short throbs of his blood were wiser. (10)
- Lovell, and she suppressed the throbs of her bosom. (10)
- Now was the cloak of night worn threadbare, and grey astir for the heralding of gold, day visibly ready to show its warmer throbs. (10)
- She conceived it slowly, with some flush of the brain like a remainder of fever, but no throbs of her pulses. (10)
- The throbs tick off eternities. (1)
- The very asking froze her, almost to stopping her throbs of pity for the woman. (10)
- They quickened throbs; they seemed a throb of the heart made visible. (10)
- Vittoria lay like a dead body on the bed, counting the throbs of her heart. (10)
- Why, to be alive, to be quick in the soul, there should be diversity in the companion throbs of your pulses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for throbs. Perhaps also see a sentence for throng and ways to use thinker in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use throbs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.