Use the word thronged in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use thronged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thronged.
- A thousand things thronged into her mind to support her in her evil will. (9)
- Foreigners of all kinds thronged upon him at their pleasure, apparently, and with perfect impunity. (9)
- I thought the place was thronged the whole summer long. (9)
- It was at a concert, richly thronged; ostentatiously thronged with Austrian uniforms. (10)
- Rhythm thronged his head; words jostled to be joined together; he was on the verge of a poem. (8)
- Still they thronged; heavy work of strangling had to be done. (10)
- The narrow high street was thronged with voters. (8)
- The restaurant was thronged with new-comers, who spread out even over the many-tabled esplanade before it; but it was in no wise demoralized. (9)
- The streets, which are thronged from end to end, become a place for delicate pilotage. (2)
- Thronged by riders, the Row was all astir. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thronged. Perhaps also see a sentence for trench and ways to use thirty-five in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thronged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.