Use treaty in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use treaty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for treaty.
- A battle or a treaty will do. (10)
- A waving of the right hand to the heavens ratified the treaty on the French side. (10)
- Merthyr alone seconded her efforts to weave the web of converse, which is an armistice if not a treaty on these occasions. (10)
- They pressed hands at parting, firmly and briefly, not for the ordinary dactylology of lovers, but in sign of the treaty of amity. (10)
- Truce, treaty, withdrawal, signified publicly pardon, not exoneration by any means; and now that she was in armour she had no dread of the public. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for treaty. Perhaps also see a sentence for telegram and ways to use traffic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use treaty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "Sentence with treaty", "treaty used in a sentence", visited this page.