Sentence with word twenty-six. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use twenty-six in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twenty-six.
- I am twenty-six; he is thirty-two. (8)
- It may well be doubted whether he, who had been in Holy Orders twenty-six years, quite knew now what he believed. (8)
- Not yet twenty-six, and in a nunnery! (8)
- Olive was twenty-six, Robert Cramier forty-two. (8)
- Such was Bryan Summerhay at the age of twenty-six, his wisdom-teeth to cut, his depths unplumbed. (8)
- Was it true that twenty-six years had passed, or had he dreamed and awakened to find Megan waiting for him by the big apple tree? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twenty-six. Perhaps also see a sentence for transformed and ways to use twenty-four in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twenty-six in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.