Sentence with word twinkled. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use twinkled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twinkled.
- He had a fine color, and his eyes, as keen as they were kind, twinkled restlessly above the wholesome russet-red of his cheeks. (9)
- He kept an anxious look-out for the moon, and was presently rejoiced to behold a broad fire that twinkled branchy beams through an east-hill orchard. (10)
- Her bare legs twinkled in a nimble pace on the way to Durstan Hall, as if she was determined to keep me in sight. (10)
- His grey eyes, heavy-lidded, twinkled under their bushy brows with a queer, kind cynicism. (8)
- In the section of sky over the street twinkled two or three stars; shining faintly, feeling the moon. (10)
- Joe looked round at him, and a gleam of compassion twinkled in his greenish eyes. (8)
- She, smiled when she saw her son; and the wrinkles round her eyes twinkled, with vitality. (8)
- The money was like a golden gate through which freedom twinkled a finger. (10)
- Treffry looked at her; his eyes twinkled. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twinkled. Perhaps also see a sentence for traitress and ways to use two-thirds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twinkled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.