Examples of unfinished sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use unfinished in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unfinished.
- At first, after a number of helps, young Crossjay would sit and sigh heavily, in contemplation of the unfinished dish. (10)
- For Hamlet was a most unfinished fellow, and Lear extremely violent. (8)
- He had assumed his fur coat, to guard against the draughts of the unfinished house. (8)
- He raised his hat and nodded to the ladies; then, leaving his remark unfinished, disappeared within the vestry. (8)
- He saw his house unfinished, his wife rebellious, himself a laughingstock. (8)
- Once safely on the pavement outside, she realized that the apartment was not only unfinished, but unfurnished, and had neither steam heat nor elevator. (9)
- She finished several songs and studies during the spring and summer, and left still more unfinished. (8)
- She rose from her unfinished meal, and walked out into the wide air, feeling as if she walked on thunder. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unfinished. Perhaps also see a sentence for unpleasant and ways to use unhappiness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unfinished in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.