Sentences for unsettled. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use unsettled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unsettled.
- A large party in an hotel ensured a quick-changing, unsettled scene. (4)
- Ferdinand had dared to hint at a debt already unsettled, and he called himself a gentleman! (10)
- He spent a restless and unsettled Vacation, quite out of touch with either of his sisters. (8)
- In the unsettled state of the country as full a house as could be expected. (8)
- She had been unwilling to mention Bingley; and the unsettled state of her own feelings had made her equally avoid the name of his friend. (4)
- The night before the dinner came, and the question of his gloves was still unsettled, and in a fair way to remain so. (9)
- Their manner of living, even when the restoration of peace dismissed them to a home, was unsettled in the extreme. (4)
- Ulysses, left on Ithaca, and with a mind unsettled by the goddess, was not more pleasantly astray. (2)
- Unsettled in all else, his understanding clung to one conviction with the tenacity of a wrecked intellect. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unsettled. Perhaps also see a sentence for usually and ways to use ungrateful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unsettled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.