Examples of unsteady sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use unsteady in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unsteady.
- He was pale: his unsteady breathing, and a deflection of his dripping sword-wrist, belied his coolness. (10)
- She waxed unsteady and swayed this way and that, balancing with one arm and defending herself from the attacks of the kite with another. (10)
- Three men, unsteady, emerged, walking arm in arm. (8)
- What could be meant by such unsteady conduct, what her friend could be at, was beyond her comprehension. (4)
- You think me unsteady: easily swayed by the whim of the moment, easily tempted, easily put aside. (4)
- Young men are often hasty in their resolutions, and not more sudden in forming than unsteady in keeping them. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unsteady. Perhaps also see a sentence for unpleasant and ways to use unhappiness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unsteady in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.