Use uproar in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use uproar in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uproar.
- Bennet, you are wanted immediately; we are all in an uproar. (4)
- But a terrific uproar over the field proclaimed the popular dissatisfaction. (10)
- How many nights had that most ill-fated of brides lain listening to the idiotic uproar! (10)
- Neither party could express an opinion without rousing the other to an uproar. (10)
- On all sides there was uproar and movement. (10)
- She seemed to have no senses for the uproar about her. (10)
- The uproar in the theatre raged; the whole pit was on its legs and shouting. (10)
- The uproar of the city came to it in a soothing murmur, and they took possession of its peace and comfort with open celebration. (9)
- The uproar was deafening; the air was sibilant with streams and sheets of missiles. (7)
- Then commenced hustlings and a tremendous uproar; sabres were drawn, the whitecoats planted themselves back to back. (10)
- Uproar rather appeased her, calmness agitated. (10)
- Would it be a seasonable time when there was uproar? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uproar. Perhaps also see a sentence for unchallenged and ways to use upset in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uproar in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.